Sunday, July 27, 2008
About Me

- Name: fridah
- Location: Meru, Kenya
I AM A WIP! Why? I believe I am a WIP (Work In progress) because there is so much for me to learn in my life. I believe that we all have a sense of direction in our lives but best of all, we will always find people along the way who will point us on the right direction when we ask.
Previous Posts
- I want to know.What drives you?
- Its been forever since I blogged, but hey, who is ...
- The Optimist Hits the RoadThe end of yet another i...
- New beginning/ FantasyI have always been amazed by...
- The best dishes are best served cold!Funny how we ...
- EGYPTEver notice that Egypt is at the tip of every...
- Being Optimistic/shielding one's heart?I think the...
- I hope the people who publish daily devotions for ...
- Here is a promise to remember everyday and most of...
- Am I challenged or am I the challenger? The one th...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home