The Optimist

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Am I challenged or am I the challenger?
The one thing I find amazing and interesting about myself is that I just can not stay without a calendar that is overflowing. I truly deserve an award for this, worst; it makes me feel like the worst procrastinator because I pile a little too much forgetting to have realistic goals at times.
So I question myself over and over again, what is it with me? What is wrong with me, I have plenty, why do I go out fishing for more while my plate overflowing?
Honestly, I wonder and Marvel my ability to get my brain all sticky and packed. Thank you God for you keep me sane, most of the time!
Again I ask myself, what is it with me, is it that I love challenges and the thrill in them or am I challenged by the world around me? I guess, it is true, I am a kitten.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home