The Optimist

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Optimist Hits the Road
The end of yet another interesting chapter in my life is coming to an end while the next one slowly unfolds. I must admit I am more curious than ever to find out where this new road leads. I do have mixed feelings and fears but I know that I am not alone, though I walk a new and challenging road, I have friends and family cheering me on.
For those of you who have watched me "crawl" and now walk thank you for your never ending support.
I know now that it is true that;
- we meet and make friends for a season, a reason or a lifetime and
I think I have understood only but a third of what Aristotle meant when he said, "Let him who would change the world move himself first"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home